Feb 21, 2012

PapaSee: The Amazing Max

So Papa was out on the town Saturday evening, and this time, I brought along my oldest. Since 2.0 was born, my social life - already famished - has dried up to a trickle.  And by "trickle," I mean taking the train to work.  But Saturday, I was finally able to get back to doing one thing I love: seeing and writing about the theatre.

I'm not hitting the risky East Village shows just yet, because right now, I've can only see stuff that MONSTA can see.  Not exactly in my best interest to leave both kids at home for WIFE on a weekend.  That pretty much keeps it above 40th, which is fine since that's closer to the house.  Luckily, Saturday's show was a really good one:  The Amazing Max and the Box of Interesting Things.  It's a blast of a magic show, and if you have kids in New York City, I think it's a can't miss.

Here's my review.  If you go, let me know what you think, and most importantly, what your kid thinks.


No comments:

Post a Comment