Oct 8, 2011

A Word of Caution When Buying Kid's Clothes...



If you know what our year has been like, it's probably no surprise that WIFE and I are only now feeling stable enough to consider buying stuff for MONSTA 2.0.  GRANDMA broke the ice, sending over a fancy new car seat and some soft onesies.  Now it's our turn.  If we don't get it together, not only will this dude be nameless, but naked as well.  That can't be legal.  So today, I'm looking for clothes.  But as I do, I'm reminded by TODD BARRY to be careful in what I choose.  After seeing a toddler in a Dead Kennedy's t-shirt, Barry says:

'BUT HONEY, IF HE WEARS A SWEATER, NO ONE WILL KNOW HOW GREAT MY RECORD COLLECTION IS.'

Moral of the Story: 
if people want to know about my impeccable taste in music, they'll ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment